Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shopping anyone?

I want to go shopping. Now. And I'm not even half way through 30 Days of Nothing. Not even half way. I was thinking that if I bought something now with my credit card and then didn't pay the bill until after the 30 days, I'd be good. Right? I know, I know. I'm really stretching here.


I did go to Aldi today. Not exactly the shopping I had in mind though. I now have $86 and 17 days left. We really have enough food here, but you know, I found some good deals...




I used two of the Angelfood chicken breasts to make this. The chicken is good. Same quality as any frozen chicken breasts I've bought in a grocery store. The bruschetta chicken bake was a new recipe for me. It came in a Kraft magazine in the mail. It was only ok.

Did I mention that I want to go shopping?

No comments: